Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chocoholic!

Today,cause of Easter,i ate a lots of chocolate. All kinds from small to big chocolate eggs and then other sweets.
And right now i'm eating it!
I just can stop it! It's like i'm chocolate addict! I really need some more chocolate altrough i have it right now!
So i was wondering how can chocolate be unusual,different,in other shapes and size? I googled it and i saw a lots of them!
And now,i made my chocolate wish list that i want to eat!

1.Chocolate computer!
2.Hot chocolate girl!

3.Big chocolate fountain!
4.Chocolate sneaker!
5.Chocolate book!
6.Big chocolate!
7.Chocolate bath!


8.Chocolate lamp would be great!
9.Chocolate keyboard!
10.Chocolate rose!
God blessed chocolate! Chocolate is here for reason! To make us happy and strong!
I LOVE YOU,CHOCOLATE!

2 comments:

Be polite. Comment smartly.