Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Help,i'm a fashion victim! (story from which you will not remove eyes)

Fashion,fashion,it is everywhere!

I can't hide it anymore..

It's following me everywhere i go! Heeelp..aaaa.................

Last night,i was watching television,chilling and drinking coffee. Then sudennly the phone rang,i answered it and nobody was responding.
Then it rang again,but this time i heard a whisper like "youuuu are dead,im gonna get you" . Then i started talking :
"Who are you?,what do you want from me,tell me!!!"-and again nobody was responding...
I was confused,i thought it was a joke...

Later...

As  i was watching a movie i felt hungry so i went to the fridge,i opened it and i saw a letter on the ham which was like this: "I'm right behind you,you can run,but you can't hide".Right at that moment someone knocked on the door whispering: "I'm baaaack! "
My hart started to puls faster,many thoughts ran throw my mind,i was in no ending situation.
Then i started sweating,i felt i was being watched,then i heard a whisper,nooo,many whispers,they were all the same,they were just going throw my mind..I felt dizzy.. I started screaming....Cuz i know it was him,i honestly know,it was my fault,i'm sorry...i became fashion victim..I didn't mean to do it....he knocked on the door again,but this time harder,i was scared,i started running,but i felt like somebody was pulling my legs down...i tripped and then i saw it.....And this time it was over! It was the FASHION MAFIA!
I felt like i was buried in the ground..i had no where to go.....I got up on my legs and started to run and then i  went up stairs to find phone...i triped a cople of times,he was pulling me down,but i was stronger...i took my phone and locked my self in the bathroom...i was sweating more and more,this time my hands were cold and i was shaking.i heard him going upstairs,he was knocking and i heard the pulling of his knife..i knocked a cople of times on my bathroom door...but he couldn't enter,so i took the phone and calls 911:
:"Hello 911?"
911: "What's your emergency? "
Me: "PLEASE HELP,THERE'S A MEN WHO WANTS TO KILL ME,HE IS IN FRONT OF MY BATHROOM WAITING TO KILL ME!!!!!"
911: "Okay,hold for a few minutes,we are on our way!"
Me: "Okay,hurry,pleaseeee!!!!"
......
As i was waiting in the bathroom,i felt like every second last hole infinity,it was all unreal,i was shaking and in shock...i heard him again coming,i heard him breathing,he knocked again and again,everytime stronger and stronger,the bathroom door almost broke up,he was angry,he started yelling..i could not believe what was happening,i was just counting seconds till he brakes the door and enters and kill me...i said goodbye to my life...it were the never ending moments..the police didn't showed up yet...i was in biiiiiiiiig s**t ....i saw the cracks on the door and it was goodbye everything....and then............

Will be continued :)
pls comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite. Comment smartly.