Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Dance!

So after the boring-pathetic days at school,it's time to GET CRAZY!!!

Well,i promised something new...and...i decided to make that every friday ! Starting from this friday!
So,my bitchez listen up!

EVERY FRIDAY ONLY ON EluSive eXclusiVe SITE!

1. Top 10 Songs of the Week,bitcheez!


2.Fashion tips and tricks!


3.Ask Wolfy (me)! Every friday i will answer all your questions about everything you asked! And trust me,i've been through everything :P


4.Gossip and critics on one celebrity,song or a band for a whole weekend!


5.Global attractive news and events!*note* (non-political posts,only posts about what's new in fashion,culture,music...)


That's all i made up with,if you want some more,tell me!


LOVE YA BITCHEEZ!






I'm a bitch song!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite. Comment smartly.